Through assessment and planning, we bring the child out of its world and integrate them into our society.
The multi-dimensional domains of your child’s development include the inter dependence of cognitive-language, sensory-motor, and social-emotional development. The initial years during which your baby’s brain development is taking place are particularly sensitive, displaying a remarkable capacity to absorb information and adapt to the surroundings.
An early development of your child’s cognitive and non-cognitive domains at this stage is vital for an improved academic attainment, productivity and social functioning in adulthood. During this period, it is essential that you keep your child in an environment which offers stimulation for the brain with an array of interesting things to do, see, hear and touch.
Arivu brain stimulation techniques have many benefits:
- Stimulation during the first three years of a child’s life help to prevent changes to the brain structure and neurological pathways caused by stressful situations.
- You will establish a healthy relationship with your baby and will pick essential parenting skills along the way.
- Stimulation through play, helps your baby use his/her body and senses and develops their thinking and intelligence.
- Stimulation carried out by talking face-to-face with your baby helps in development of his/her auditory and visual senses.
- Stimulation during the early years will boost your baby’s school readiness skills making him/her much more prepared for formal reading and math during the schooling years and also improves their social skills.